Thursday, February 3, 2022

The jigsaw puzzle - part 1

 Pretty good day on the CNC table today.  I didn't break any tools, didn't add any strange lines to the panel or the spoil boards, and didn't run out of table!

I think it actually took longer to clean up than it did to set up and cut.   This was the second outer panel, and it fit nicely with the other parts.  This is the first time I've had all the panels laid out, and they align nicely.  It's taken a bunch of hours to get this set up, and a few little 'learning opportunities to get past, but the payoff when I put this sheet of plywood on the table, anchored it down, and cut it (the video is uncut), was very satisfying!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hindsight is [almost] always 20/20...

 As I've said before, this trailer has been a very agile project.  There have been more than a few compromises, changes, and adjustments...